1.Go to bed very early, on the evening to that special day. On the D-day, wake up early in the morning.
2. Stretch yourself and wake up and sit on your bed with a very beautiful and confident smile. Thank God for giving you such a beautiful life and such a beautiful morning.
3.Brush and floss your teeth for that charming white smile.
4. Take a really nice self-indulging warm shower after shampooing and conditioning your hair. Scrub your body very well with a body scrub. Use pumice stone for your heels.
5. Get out of the shower and moisturize your entire face and body with a face cream and perfumed body lotion respectively. Spray on your favorite deodorant. Deeply moisturize your feet.
6. Put on your favorite inner garments, dress and your favorite perfume.
7. Spread hair softener on your beautiful hair and comb it softly and slowly as this will prevent hair breakage and will enhance hair manageability.
8. Do a few yoga stretches to improve your blood sirculation.
9. Have lemon tea with honey as it is the best tea to kick start your beautiful day.Have your cereal and a cup of warm honey water(it is a rejuvenation drink)
10. Before getting out of your house, spray your shoes or sandals with an air freshener or deodorant.Do not forget your sunscreen lotion
11. Face the world with a smile. Greet your neighbours, friends, newspaper boy and everyone whom you know. Smile with a gratitude to this universe for whatever you are. Say 'Thank You' with a heartfelt smile to all those who acknowledge your beauty. Help the people around you
12. Say no to junk food today. Eat healthy and have lots of water.
13. Come home with a smile and indulge yourself in a relaxing chamomile bubble bath for 10 to 20 minutes.
14. Have a hot soup before your healthy dinner. Drink a cup of chamomile tea before 30 minutes of sleeping.
listen to this song